View the latest SAMU supported publications from Quarter 4, 2019.
- GeneXpert and Community Health Workers Supported Patient Tracing for TB Diagnosis in India
- Feasibility of using Determine TB-LAM to diagnose tuberculosis in HIV-positive patients in programmatic conditions
- Standardised shorter regimens versus individualised longer regimens for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
- HIV viral load algorithm: what are the needs in the field?
- Diagnostic sensitivity of SILVAMP TB-LAM (FujiLAM) point-of-care urine assay for extrapulmonary TB in people living with HIV
- Distribution of advanced HIV disease from three high HIV prevalence settings in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Barriers and solutions to finding rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis cases in older children and adolescents
- Adverse events among people on delamanid for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis in a high HIV prevalence setting
- Peer Mentorship via Mobile Phones for Newly Diagnosed HIV-Positive Youths in Clinic Care in Khayelitsha, South Africa
- Southern African HIV Clinicians Society guideline for the prevention, diagnosis and management of cryptococcal disease among HIV-infected persons
- New opportunities in tuberculosis prevention: implications for people living with HIV
- Scaling up HIV viral load monitoring in Manicaland, Zimbabwe: challenges and opportunities from the field