What’s new in this 2018 guide?
- Primary care focus: With the release of MSF’s HIV/TB Clinical Guide for hospital level care (2018), this updated guide now caters exclusively for the clinician working in primary care settings.
- Expanded content: The updated guide has grown from 15 to 26 chapters to cover a wider range of organ-specific HIV-related illnesses as well the key areas of antibiotic resistance, malnutrition and weight loss, patient support and HIV/TB/SRH care for key populations.
- E-learning course collaboration: This guide is the essential reading accompaniment to MSF’s basic e-learning course, the new, upgraded edition was launched in January 2019, and the French version will be available during the 4th quarter of 2019. For the chapters covered in the course, (1-7, 9 and 12) there is extensive cross-referencing between the book and the elearning course.
- Additional resources available on the SAMU website: More information on most topics covered in the book can be accessed in the “additional resources” folder on this site. In addition, the pdf version of the guide provides more rapid access to various sites via hyperlinks.
- Updates and corrections to this guide will also be posted in a folder on this site as they become available or are identified.
- Feedback from users regarding content suggestions as well as errors is welcomed, using the email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSF HIV/TB Clinical Guide for Primary Care
Manuel clinique MSF VIHTB pour les soins de santé primaires